80 Patullos Road Cottles Bridge
Stylish mud brick retreat
At the end of a meandering country lane, this secluded property transports you to your own private 6.5 acre pocket of natural beauty. The rustic mud brick home has all the warmth and ambience you could imagine, accompanied by a vast alfresco zone, fantastic 3-room studio and huge 4-car garage/work shed.
Showcasing rich timbers, slate flooring and delicate leadlight accents, this home captures views of the bush from every window. The 2-storey design delivers a spacious open plan meals/living zone with cosy wood fire and stacker doors to the huge covered alfresco entertaining zone, adjoining kitchen with modern Belling cooker and walk-in pantry, 4 beautiful bedrooms (huge upstairs master with semi-ensuite) and walk in robe, spa bathroom and an inviting lounge/retreat warmed by a beautiful open fireplace.
Occasions and celebrations can be enjoyed on any scale thanks to the easy link between the main living zone and fabulous alfresco, and the private bush studio makes an ideal home office or guest retreat. Finishing touches include split system heating/cooling, double carport, sealed main driveway and 2 additional driveways to the shed and studio. This marvellous muddy is just moments from Hurstbridge village shops, primary school, cafes, bus and train station. Inspection will delight!
- Solid mud brick home, beautiful natural surrounds, approx. 6.5 acres
- 4 beautiful large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large laundry/mud room
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living zone, inviting lounge/retreat
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire, open fireplace
- Exposed timbers, slate floors, stunning leadlight accents
- Huge alfresco entertaining zone, separate 3-room mud brick studio
- Double carport, 4-car garage/work shed, sealed driveway and more
Contact Agent Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873
: 6.50 acres
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.