Nestled in a private rural neighbourhood is this awe-inspiring property with panoramic views across rolling countryside to the Kinglake Ranges. Set on 20 stunning acres of gently undulating pasture, this property is ideal for grazing or horticultural pursuits.
This blissful retreat has everything in place to bring your dreams of the ultimate country lifestyle into reality, including a large dam, secure fencing and mains water supplemented by huge water tanks. There's even dual driveways, an enormous 10-car garage, fabulous separate home office/gymnasium and flexible games room.
The beautiful residence invites the natural surroundings in through every window, and features a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and adjoining meals/family zone, plus a media/rumpus room and light airy formal lounge/dining zone complete with Victorian open fireplace and bay windows. The master bedroom enjoys a sleek ensuite and fitted robes, while 3 additional robed bedrooms, study, luxurious spa bathroom, powder room, and bright practical laundry complete the interior.
Finishing touches include ducted heating/refrigerative cooling, monitored alarm, unique timber flooring, integrated sound system, and an inspiring covered deck ideal for alfresco entertaining. A short drive from everything that Doreen and Hurstbridge have to offer - this standout property enjoys first-class views that are simply a must-see.
- Stunning 20 acres with panoramic views, ideal for grazing
- Fully fenced, 1 large dam, copious water storage, 10-car garage
- Luxurious residence, 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, powder room, study
- Quality kitchen/meals/family zone, media/rumpus room, lounge/dining
- Ducted heating/cooling, alarm, timber floors, high ceilings
- Triple carport, covered alfresco deck, wraparound veranda and much more