Soak up the beautiful synergy of earthy mud brick set amid gorgeous native gardens in this enchanting residence located in a quiet neighbourhood, just moments from central Hurstbridge.
Exuding a wonderful warmth and character thanks to rich exposed timbers, brick flooring, stained glass and leadlight accents, this home has beautiful leafy views from almost every window. The inviting 2-storey interior comprises a spacious lounge/dining room with striking open fireplace, solid timber kitchen with walk-in pantry and adjoining meals area, 3 robed bedrooms (master bedroom with balcony access), family bathroom, separate shower/powder room, laundry with 2nd WC, and a private downstairs retreat.
Deep verandas spill from many areas of the home, offering lovely spots from which to take in the lush natural surrounds, and elevated decking places you nicely up in the treetops for a different point of view. Other features include gas log fire, ceiling fans, garden shed and double carport. This unique home is just moments from Hurstbridge Township, with train station, primary school, shops, cafes and more - inspection is an absolute must.
Photo ID required
- Solid mud brick home, beautiful natural surrounds, almost 3/4 acre
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower/powder room
- Solid timber kitchen/meals - walk-in pantry, wall oven, stunning view
- Spacious lounge/dining with OFP, private downstairs retreat
- Exposed timbers, brick floors, gas log fire, ceiling fans
- Elevated decking, inviting verandas, double carport, shed
Call Agent for more details
Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873