Nestled well back from the road via automated gates and a meandering driveway, this outstanding home is certain to send hearts racing come inspection day. Set on approximately 3000m2, the beautifully crafted residence is complemented by established native gardens, a show-stopping 175m2 shed and majestic views across mountains and countryside.
Featuring fragrant Cedar, exposed Oregon beams and Baltic Pine flooring, the 3-storey home offers an instantly warm welcome, delivering 2 stunning living zones warmed by cosy wood fire, a well-appointed granite kitchen with 900mm cooker and butler's pantry, 4 robed bedrooms (main ensuite), zoned family bathroom and a fabulous 1st floor study with views of the Kinglake Ranges.
A vast covered alfresco zone provides the ultimate indoor/outdoor connection, complete with bar, kitchen and lagoon-style solar heated pool - the perfect place to host celebrations and family occasions on any scale. Additional features include 5KW solar electricity, central heating, evaporative cooling, rustic reclaimed materials, cellar, large double carport and dog/rabbit proof fencing. A short walk to Panton Hill store, pub and primary school, it's just a short drive to Hurstbridge train station for an easy city commute.
- Craftsman-built family home on 3000m2 with stunning rural views
- Rich timbers, high ceilings and clever design create a warm inviting home
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wood fire, central heating, evaporative cooling
- Well-appointed kitchen/dining/living zone - granite benchtops, butler's pantry
- Downstairs rumpus room, huge alfresco zone, solar heated in-ground pool
- 175m2 shed, large double carport, auto gates and more