You will feel on top of the world from this inviting family home that is positioned to capture spectacular views across the Hurstbridge township. With pretty gardens, seamless indoor/outdoor connection and walking distance to shops, cafes and the local school, living here really couldn't be easier!
Featuring a split level design with cathedral ceilings and relaxed ambience, the practical floor plan delivers kitchen/dining with stainless steel appliances and great storage, 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), zoned bathroom and an inviting lounge room with glass doors that spill out outside to the vast entertainer's deck.
The 976m2 allotment provides lots of leafy appeal, and a separate studio/retreat has the flexibility to accommodate a home business, hobbies or additional living space. Finishing touches include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, cosy wood fire, and off-street parking. Inspect today!
- Attractive brick veneer family home, breathtaking views
- Split level design, cathedral ceilings, cosy wood fire
- Kitchen/dining with stainless steel appliances, inviting lounge
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, flexible studio/retreat
- Sensational entertainer's deck, pretty 976m2 gardens