Soak up the magnificent 180-degree views that define this outstanding Cottles Bridge property and you will feel any pressures of the day quickly melt away. Magnificent rolling pastures and lush bushland down through the valleys are a truly breathtaking sight.
This much-loved family home is offered to market for the first time in 40 years, and presents a rare and exciting opportunity to secure 5 beautiful acres within a 10-minute drive of Hurstbridge, shops, school and train station. The spacious floor plan delivers 5 bedrooms, family bathroom, study, beautiful lounge/dining with open fireplace and a practical kitchen/meals/family zone that creates the perfect family hub.
With plenty of level space around the home for the family to enjoy, there is also a large 12x6m shed and scope for ponies and hobby farmers here. Book your inspection to truly appreciate all that this fantastic property has to offer.
- 5-acre family retreat with scope for horses and hobby farmers
- Breathtaking 180-degree views of rolling countryside
- Spacious residence with 5 bedrooms and study
- Lounge/dining with open fireplace, open plan kitchen/meals/family zone
- Full-length veranda, 12x6 machinery shed, 46,000l water tanks
- Under 10-minutes to Hurstbridge township