If ever there was a time to get moving - this is it! This exciting entry into the Hurstbridge property market is set on an elevated 1053m2 allotment within walking distance of parks, primary school and train station.
Offering immeasurable appeal for the first home buyer, the inviting home incorporates a good-sized lounge room with gas log fire, stylish kitchen/dining with stainless steel appliances, 3 robed bedrooms and zoned family bathroom.
A gazebo and patio to the front of the home provide a great place to relax outdoors taking in the beautiful treetop views, and a private sunbathed deck to the back of the property is surrounded by cottage-style garden. With evaporative cooling, cosy wood fire, stylish decor and easy access to local amenities - inspection is essential.
- Exciting 1st home opportunity on 1053m2 with beautiful treetop views
- Attractive family home - 3 robed bedrooms, zoned family bathroom
- Lounge with gas log fire, stylish kitchen/dining with s/steel appliances
- Cosy wood fire, evaporative cooling, timber floors
- Garden gazebo, sunbathed deck, spacious garden with shed
- Walk to cafes, shops, train station and primary school
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873