On the market for the first time since the early1950's, this classic Wattle Glen home is set on the high side of the road within easy walking distance of the train station, primary school and general store.
Enjoying a huge 1292m2 allotment with good vehicle access and a huge machinery shed, it presents an enticing opportunity for a tradesman with multiple vehicles and equipment to store, and also holds potential for a developer to create a multi-dwelling complex (STCA).
The classic brick home offers 2 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge with leafy elevated views and kitchen/meals area. There is plenty of room to renovate and extend (STCA) and you are just moments from Diamond Creek shops and a broad range of amenities. Book your inspection today.
- Original Wattle Glen home on 1292m2 with leafy views
- Ideal opportunity for a tradesman looking to renovate and extend (STCA)
- Potential to develop into a multi-dwelling site (STCA)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge and kitchen/meals area
- Huge 3-bay machinery shed with storeroom and power
- Close to shops, train station, primary school and more