Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac, this attractive family home enjoys charming rural views and 1/4 acre (approx.) of private gardens that deliver plenty of room for outdoor family fun.
The Fasham Johnson design has enjoyed the addition of an inviting 2nd storey, with accommodation comprising a spacious lounge room with balcony, living/dining with cosy fire, updated galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, adjoining family room with gas log fire, 4 robed bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), retreat/5th bedroom and zoned family bathroom.
Indoor/outdoor living is easy thanks to a well-positioned covered alfresco area that overlooks the mature garden. Other fabulous features include exposed beams, ceiling fans, powered mud brick workshop/studio and carport. Within easy reach of Hurstbridge shops, train station, primary school and parklands - be first to inspect.
- 2-storey family home on over 1/4 acre in quiet court locale
- 2 spacious living zones, updated galley-style kitchen
- 4 robed bedrooms, retreat/5th bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- 2 Gas log fires, ceiling fans, aircon.
- Beautiful bush views
- Covered alfresco area, mature rear garden
- Powered workshop/studio, carport and more