Immerse yourself in nature across every season in this unique Hurstbridge home that sits in a hidden hilltop locale just a short walk from the heart of town. Set amid approximately 1/4 acre of bush garden, the property is blessed with awe-inspiring views across the district.
The 2-storey design presents a choice of inviting spaces - the cool protected ground floor is irresistible in summer, while the cooler months draw you upstairs to bathe in beautiful winter sun. This beautiful home also features 2 ensuite bedrooms (each with walk-in robes), a fully screened alfresco zone, upper and lower decks, integrated garage and shed with carport.
Close to the shops, cafes, deli, train station and everything the rich Hurstbridge community can offer - this one is a must-see.
- 2-storey hilltop retreat on 1/4 acre (approx.)
- Awe-inspiring views across town, countryside and Kinglake Ranges
- 2 living zones, solid timber kitchen, 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Extensive decking, fully screened alfresco zone
- Integrated garage, shed with carport, private bush setting
Private inspections welcome
Agent: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873