This character-filled Western Red Cedar home is brimming with storybook appeal, positioned down a quiet lane surrounded by beautiful bush that belies its convenient Eltham location.
Set on a generous 1764m2 allotment, the 2-storey residence delivers 3 inviting bedrooms (master with ensuite, adjoining study and private deck with outdoor spa), bathroom with bush vistas, inviting lounge warmed by cosy wood fire and open plan timber kitchen/dining. A large alfresco deck is perfect for entertaining and soaking up your surrounds, while other highlights include ducted heating, air conditioner, under house work shop and beautiful dormer windows.
Close to central Eltham shops, schools, cafes, bus and train station - this unique home offers a very special Eltham lifestyle indeed.
- Beautiful Western Red Cedar storybook home
- Secluded locale with views of bushland and the Diamond Creek
- Lounge with wood fire, timber kitchen/dining, 3 bedrooms
- Open study, 2 bathrooms, ducted heating, air conditioner
- Private spa deck and large entertainer's deck and work shop