Brimming with potential, this classic Yarrambat home sits on a spacious 1335 m2 allotment, enjoying pleasant rural surrounds just moments from a full range of local amenities. A prime opportunity for 1st home buyers, investors and keen renovators - the only limitation here is your imagination!
The sturdy brick residence features polished timber floors and old-style decor, delivering 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), family bathroom, spacious lounge/dining room with cosy wood fire and adjoining kitchen/meals area with glass door that spill outside to the huge rear garden.
Outdoor you'll discover vast lawn expanses, plus a double carport and garage/workshop at the rear, with driveway access and plenty of space that will appeal to a tradesman or hobbyist. Close to quality schooling, shopping centres, bus stop, golf course and more - book your inspection without delay.
- Classic Yarrambat home brimming with potential - 1335 m2
- 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite)
- Family bathroom, lounge/dining with cosy wood fire, adjoining kitchen/meals
- Split system air conditioning, polished timber floors
- Double carport, garage/workshop, large rear garden