Blessed with a picturesque setting and beautiful bush backdrop, this classic St Andrews double-brick home enjoys a fabulous position backing on to the Diamond Creek and within walking distance of the general store, primary school, tennis club and Saturday market.
The single level floor plan features 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, family bathroom, spacious lounge warmed by cosy wood fire and country-style kitchen/meals that spills outside to a big entertainer's deck for easy indoor/outdoor living.
The near-level 1/2 acre is totally usable, offering a large machinery shed, extra-high carport and bungalow, with pretty gardens that are a haven for birds and wildlife. With split system heating/cooling, exposed beams, 44,000l water tanks and ample off-street parking - be first to inspect!
- Family home in a central St Andrews location - 2008m2
- Single level design - 3 bedrooms with robes, 1 bathroom
- Spacious lounge room with wood fire
- Kitchen/meals with French door to a large entertainer's deck
- Split system heating/cooling, exposed beams, 44,000l water tanks
- Usable allotment - machinery shed, carport, bungalow and more
For inspection outside open times or for more information please contact the agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930