An elevated position affords this Hurstbridge home a superb treetop setting certain to inspire all who inspect. Imagine waking every morning to elegant eucalypts and beautiful birdsong all around!
Located in a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood, this home presents a high-potential opportunity thanks to its spacious leafy 813m2 allotment, with scope to add your personal touch as and when you please. Enjoy 3 bright bedrooms including a master bedroom with built-in robes, family bathroom with separate WC, a light and spacious lounge with spectacular sunset views, and kitchen/meals with garden aspect.
The large rear garden is a natural haven with lots of room to create your ideal outdoor space while additional highlights include gas heating, air conditioning, hardwood floors, large rear patio and off-street parking. With everything that Hurstbridge has to offer a short walk from your door, you have the convenience of up-market cafes and shops, a local school, a train into the heart of Melbourne, and beautiful parklands all at your fingertips. Book your inspection today!
- Peaceful home on 813m2 in a quiet family-friendly neighbourhood
- Elevated position with spectacular treetop and sunset views
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, light and spacious lounge
- Kitchen/meals with garden aspect, gas heating, air conditioning
- A short walk to all Hurstbridge amenities