Secure your place on 173 breathtaking acres of open and timbered land in a beautiful rural locale where peace, tranquillity and abundant wildlife are ever-present. This property presents a truly idyllic lifestyle opportunity indeed.
This wonderfully private property features a 4-bedroom family home that captures spectacular views across the Kinglake Ranges. The classic interior is poised for renovation or extension (STCA), with plenty of room to create your dream family home - just the way you want it. There is also a beautiful in-ground swimming pool and mud brick studio to add to the lifestyle appeal.
The substantial parcel of land is a wonderful mix of pasture and bushland, with open areas and potential for horses or a hobby farm. There is also 1 very large dam and 2 big sheds with power and vehicle access. Acres of native vegetation preserve areas of natural beauty that attract many native birds and wildlife, and it is a short drive from St Andrews primary school, Saturday market, general store and the iconic St Andrews Hotel. Inspection will inspire!
- 173 acres of breathtaking open and timbered land
- Classic - great potential for renovation or extension (STCA)
- Idyllic site with swimming pool, several sheds, studio and carport
- Magnificent views across rolling countryside and the Kinglake Ranges
- A superb lifestyle opportunity surrounded by breathtaking scenery
For private inspections call: Ian Mason 0418 597 176 or Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873