Immerse yourselves in the beautiful locale and community and you will never look back! This central Hurstbridge metal clad weatherboard home on over a quarter of an acre (1113m2) is surrounded by views of lush greenery and holds great potential to add your personal touch too.
A whole lot of living space is what you can expect, which include a central kitchen/meals zone with gorgeous Blackwood cabinetry and quality appliances, a family room with deck access, a spacious formal lounge as well as a separate dining area with adjoining bar room which would easily convert to a study. There are also 3 bedrooms (each with built-in robes), a zoned family bathroom and a full-size laundry.
A vast north-facing timber deck is yet another highlight, bringing outdoor living and entertaining to the fore. The large leafy back yard is a great playground for the kids and pets and is home to a gazebo and tidy garden shed. Additional features include 2 separate carports, an under-house workshop space, ducted heating, air conditioning, security alarm system and lots of leafy appeal. Located only a short (600m) walk to the Train Station and even closer to all of the fantastic amenities that Hurstbridge has to offer - call now to arrange your inspection appointment today!
- Central Hurstbridge home on over 1/4 acre (1113m2)
- Metal Clad Vertical Weatherboard Exterior
- Lots of living space, beautiful leafy vistas
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, solid Blackwood kitchen
- Family room, lounge and dining room with adjoining bar room/study
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, alarm system, elevated deck, large garden
- 2 carports, workshop, a short walk to all amenities
Contact Agent : Richard Stepney 0408 347 930