This gorgeous property was Sold Off The Market to the lucky Purchaser, delivering a unique opportunity to soak up the beautiful synergy of a private hillside location and 1593 m2 of bush gardens... an enchanting residence located just moments from central Hurstbridge.
Immediately warm and welcoming, this home has beautiful treetop views from every window. The inviting 2-storey interior comprises a spacious and stylish living/dining room, quality kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and fresh white cabinetry, 4 comfortable bedrooms (master with sleek fully-tiled ensuite), family bathroom, large downstairs rumpus room and study/retreat.
Covered decking places you nicely up in the treetops for alfresco dining and entertaining, offering a lovely spot from which to take in the lush natural surrounds. Other features include a cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning, solar electricity, powered shed, off-street parking and a clever drive-in/drive-out driveway with dual street access. This unique home is just moments from Hurstbridge Township, with train station, primary school, shops, cafes and more.
- Spacious 2-storey family home, beautiful natural surrounds, 1593 m2
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, rumpus with study/retreat
- Modern kitchen/meals/living - stone benchtops, s/steel appliances
- Cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning, solar electricity
- Drive-in/drive-out driveway with dual street access, powered shed
- Elevated alfresco deck, private location