This character-filled Western Red Cedar home is brimming with storybook appeal, positioned in a peaceful locale with magnificent elevated views across the district.
Set on a 664m2 allotment, the 2-storey residence delivers 3 bedrooms (ground floor master) with built-in robes, spa bathroom, inviting lounge with high-pitched ceiling and warmed by cosy wood fire, plus kitchen/meals zone boasting stainless steel appliances, updated cabinetry and scope for you to add your own finishing touches.
A large alfresco deck at the front of the home is perfect for entertaining and soaking up your surrounds, while other highlights include beautiful dormer windows, split system air conditioning, shed/studio and double carport.
A short stroll to central Hurstbridge shops, primary school, cafes, bus and train station - this unique home offers a very special Hurstbridge lifestyle indeed.
- Beautiful Western Red Cedar storybook home
- Peaceful locale (500m to Train Station) with elevated views across the treetops
- Lounge with wood fire, kitchen/meals with s/steel appliances
- 3 robed bedrooms, spa bathroom, split system air conditioning
- Entertainer's deck, shed/studio, double carport
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408 347 930