Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation.
This inspirational property delivers approximately 16 acres of rolling pasture, offers the perfect rural retreat for horse lovers, hobby farmers and those who yearn for magical views as part of their everyday life.
Home to just one family since its construction some 50 years ago, the classic family home is immaculate. A time capsule of all things retro, the spacious and light-filled interior showcases funky 1970's light fittings, a vintage kitchen that looks as good as the day it was installed, stunning floor tiles and beautiful brand-new carpeting. The 2-storey design incorporates 4 good-sized bedrooms, a spotless family bathroom, large lounge swathed in natural light, vintage kitchen/meals, sunroom, large study, integrated garage and utility room. Hydronic heating is installed and there is mains water supplied to the property which is accessed off a made road.
The lush pasture is fenced into 4 paddocks, with 2 dams, holding yards, a large machinery shed, hay/float storage, and bird aviaries. The house garden is a blend of manicured lawn and orchards, and it's just a 5-minute drive to Hurstbridge and 20 minutes to Eltham. With shops, schools, train station and cafes all at your fingertips, this could be your forever home!
- Approx. 16 pasture acres suited to horses or stock
- Immaculate retro family home with mains water and magnificent rural views
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large study, sun room
- Beautiful vintage kitchen/meals, light-filled lounge room, hydronic heating
- Integrated garage, machinery shed, 2 dams, fully fenced paddocks
- 5 minutes from Hurstbridge and 20 minutes to Eltham on made roads
For further information or to arrange an inspection outside scheduled open times, please contact the agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930