This beautifully presented property is located in a prized pocket of Wattle Glen. Having been lovingly updated and maintained across the years, the home sits amid beautiful spring gardens and presents an idyllic family haven just a short walk from Wattle Glen Primary School.
Featuring rich slate flooring, colonial-style windows and beautiful mountain views, the single level design delivers elegant formal lounge/dining with open fireplace, kitchen/meals/family zone boasting Miele stainless steel appliances, timber cabinetry and ample storage, 3 robed bedrooms, study and a spacious spa bathroom.
An inviting rear balcony leads out to a fabulous gazebo, family-friendly lawn and secluded BBQ area - a dream format for entertaining! With ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, under-house storage, powered workshop, triple carport and parking for boat/van/trailer, you're a short walk from the train station and general store. With Diamond Creek amenities just minutes from your door - this one is a must-see!
- Beautifully presented family home - a short walk from school
- 3 robed bedrooms, large spa bathroom, study, big practical laundry
- 2 inviting living areas, ducted heating/cooling/vacuum
- Timber kitchen - Miele s/steel appliances, Franke sink, garden view
- Garden gazebo, BBQ zone, family-friendly gardens
- Lovely spring gardens, mountains views, triple garage, boat/van space
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873