This classic Merchant Builders home features timber-lined ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that have been cleverly positioned to capture natural light and pretty views at every turn. Set on a beautiful 2/3 acre (approx.) it presents an idyllic place for family life
Designed with family in mind, the central kitchen with stainless steel appliances provides a central hub for 2 generous living zones including open meals/family area and spacious lounge/dining. The single level floorplan continues with 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite), zoned family bathroom and practical laundry.
The private leafy allotment is just perfect for outdoor parties or a game with the kids, offering a covered alfresco dining area, lots of lawn and a stunning rural backdrop. Other features include split system heating/cooling, cosy wood fire, double garage, double carport and scope to update to your taste when you please. Within easy reach of Hurstbridge shops, primary school, cafes, bus and train station - what a wonderful place to call home!
- Classic Merchant Builders home - approximately 2/3 acre allotment
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, split system heating/cooling
- Formal lounge/dining, open kitchen/meals/family zone
- Covered alfresco dining area, large family-friendly garden
- Double garage, double carport, beautiful rural backdrop
- Great makeover potential
Contact Agent: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873