This alluring weatherboard home (circa 1860) is a Cottles Bridge original - and now it could be yours! Set well back from the road in an elevated position that affords privacy and wonderful leafy views, the home sits on 5514m2 allotment with 2 titles just a couple of minutes from Hurstbridge Village.
Offering all the character of a vintage home including high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, French doors and multiple fireplaces, this home cleverly embraces a modern extension that creates 4 comfortable bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), central bathroom, parents' retreat, sitting room, spacious open plan living/dining zone and granite kitchen with timber cabinetry and fabulous stainless steel cooker. A paved BBQ zone overlooks the solar heated in-ground pool and pretty garden, while remaining land features 2 sheds, hen house, tack room and fenced pasture.
With split system heating/cooling, wood combustion heater, plenty of storage options, single carport, dual access to the property and beautiful verandas adorned with 100 year old grapevines - inspection is bound to impress.
- Classic weatherboard home circa 1860
- Large 5514m2 allotment with 2 titles and dual access
- Rustic timbers, French doors, high ceilings and abundant vintage appeal
- 3 living areas, granite kitchen with s/steel appliances
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, solar heated in-ground pool
- Paved BBQ terrace, pretty country garden, multiple outbuildings
Contact Agent for more details Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873