Once you decide to call this alluring Hurstbridge property your own, you may never want to leave! Set on a magnificent 5 acre allotment that combines beautiful landscaped gardens with a tranquil bush setting, this outstanding home is nothing short of breathtaking.
Featuring a rustic yet refined style with rich timbers, slate floors and high ceilings, this stunning home delivers beautiful formal lounge and dining rooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living, 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), study/4th bedroom and a big practical laundry/utility room. Gas-fired hydronic heating, air conditioning and a cosy wood fire ensure year-round comfort, while cohesive links between indoors and outdoors make daily life here a true pleasure.
Enjoy alfresco dining by the solar heated Albatross pool, or take a quiet moment in one of the many beautiful garden nooks. There is also a handy 1-room studio ideal for a home office or retreat, a huge 4-car garage/workshop, double carport, several sheds and automated front gates. Offering unparalleled beauty in a quiet locale moments from Hurstbridge Village - act now!
- Beautiful split level family home on 5 glorious acres
- 3 robed bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Formal lounge and dining, open kitchen/meals/family zone
- Gas hydronic heating, air conditioning, wood fire
- Glorious gardens, solar heated in-ground pool, alfresco areas
- Separate 1-room studio, 4-car garage, several sheds, auto gates
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873