Few will compare to “The Crest” (circa 1873) - a 21 acre landmark Melbourne property nestled right in the heart of Panton Hill. This quality rural property has everything is in place to create a truly unique lifestyle just a short stroll from the primary school, general store and everything Panton Hill has to offer.
Set on 21 usable acres well suited to horses, hobby farmers or possibly a commercial venture (STCA), this property is steeped in history, having been first established by the notable Shillinglaw family and once the weekend retreat for Melbourne Lord Mayor Sir Stephen Joseph Morell. The fully restored interior characterised by vaulted ceilings and Baltic pine flooring provides a multitude of living areas including a truly breathtaking banquet hall, a well-appointed granite kitchen with quality Bosch appliances, several bathrooms and flexible bedrooms.
Fifteen pasture acres are fenced into 5 paddocks, one with a large dam, while the beautiful house garden captures magnificent views across the Kinglake Ranges, Dandenong Ranges and Mt Macedon. An abundance of unique features and quality inclusions make inspection of this exceptional property an absolute must.
- Landmark Melbourne property - 21 acres in central Panton Hill
- “The Crest” - circa 1873
- Intricate floor plan, up to 8 living zones, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 well-appointed kitchens, multiple fireplaces, Baltic pine flooring
- Beautiful house gardens, equipped for horses or hobby farm
- Potential for a commercial venture (STCA)