Craftsman-built and in the heart of St Andrews, this unique mud brick home is a true one-of-a-kind. Showcasing an eclectic mix of reclaimed timbers and doors, along with pretty leadlight accents and soaring high ceilings - it makes a big first impression.
Featuring brick-paved floors, cosy wood fires and a relaxed earthy ambience, the 2-storey design comprises 3 good-sized bedrooms (including a huge master bedroom on the first floor) and a zoned family bathroom with lovely freestanding bathtub. The vast open plan living/dining room with double height ceiling is adjacent to a solid timber kitchen complete with stainless steel cooker, while a flexible rumpus/office/studio can adapt to your lifestyle with ease.
A short walk from the primary school, general store, Saturday market and iconic St Andrews Hotel - book your inspection today.
- Unique craftsman-built mud brick home - central St Andrews
- 2-storey design, high ceilings, beautiful reclaimed materials
- Open plan living/dining zone, timber kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Generous rumpus/office/studio, covered alfresco/tandem carport
- Walk to primary school, general store, market and St Andrews Hotel