Home Sweet Home
Upon opening the front door you are greeted by wide entry leading to a bright living room with gas heating and AC unit and side designated dining area. The updated kitchen features entertainers sized oven/cooktop, practical island bench plus scullery/ butlers pantry, the large master bedroom is at the front of the property and has excellent storage, two further bedroom have built-in robes with the rear also featuring a desk. The central bathroom has shower and toilet, with an additional powder room at the rear of the property. The secure rear yard is low maintenance and boasts an amazing vegi patch for those with a green thumb. There is off street parking for several cars plus a rear garage/storage shed (rolled door not operational). This property also feature polished floor boards, solar HWS and established trees including a stunning pomegranate.
Mason White McDougall Coronavirus Update
At this point in time we will only be offering private inspections in line with Government guidelines.
Please familiarise yourself with our process prior to any private inspections.
- Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including any Mason White McDougall Team Member.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- As we are not conducting "open homes", we politely request that you may be required to wait outside the property and people will only be allowed to enter individually.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Alternatively, there may be instances where the agent can facetime from the property instead of a prospective tenant physically entering the home.