Positioned on over 1/2 an acre with practical access and ample vehicle accommodation, this rock solid home will hold broad appeal with tradesmen, car enthusiasts and those looking for a project. Everything you need is already in place, with scope to renovate and/or extend if desired (STCA).
The whisper-quiet split level design delivers 3 comfortable bedrooms (master with ensuite), a well-placed family bathroom, central kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, formal dining and a vast living room with cosy wood fire, wet bar and views across the eucalypts.
The leafy native garden is right at home in this pretty pocket of town, while extras such as a sealed driveway, double carport, freestanding brick double garage/workshop and ample off-street parking make this property so practical. The vibrant Hurstbridge township is just moments from your door, where you have shops, cafes, primary school, bus and train station all at the ready. This is the one!
- Solid family home on over 1/2 an acre - suit tradesmen
- Practical allotment with scope to renovate and/or extend (STCA)
- Vast living room with leafy outlook, formal dining timber kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, split system heat/cooling, wood fires
- Double carport, brick garage/workshop, sealed driveway
- Pretty pocket of Hurstbridge