Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
This unique Hurstbridge home, (originally a cottage designed by Alistair Knox in the 1960's), is poised and ready for a savvy buyer to roll up their sleeves and elevate it into 2019 ! Set on a huge 1447m2 block with fantastic views across the treetops, the potential here is exceptional, whether you plan to renovate, restore or start again with a new dream home of your own design (STCA).
With solid timber floors throughout, this home is character-filled and unique, comprising a timber kitchen with a great garden aspect and a walk in pantry, open plan living/dining room with gas heater and cosy wood fire, brick fire place and adjoining balcony, 4 bedrooms, an original classic bathroom and a covered back porch that looks out across a near-level back yard.
Additional features include mud brick with leadlight elements, an under-house workshop/store, a remote double garage, sealed driveway and additional off-street parking spots. With the train station less than 500m away and the local primary school, shops, cafes and bus just a short walk away too, this property has all of the right ingredients. Call now to arrange an inspection.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the agent - Richard Stepney 0408347930
- Approx. 1/3 acre (1447m2) in a leafy Hurstbridge locale - treetop views
- Opportunity to renovate, restore or rebuild (STCA)
- Classic 4-bedroom home, originally an Alistair Knox design
- Lounge/dining with cosy wood fire, near-level rear garden
- Under-house workshop/store, remote double garage
- Walk to school, shops, cafes and bus stop
- Less than a 500m walk to the Train Station