Where else could you find 6 acres (approx.) of level, usable and undeniably beautiful land that is just a short 5-minute stroll from Hurstbridge Primary School, shops and train station? Probably nowhere! This exciting property is ready and waiting for a horse lover, hobby farmer or nature enthusiast to move in, set up and create their own personal Hurstbridge haven.
The 4-bedroom family home on site has been home to just one family for over 40 years, and is ready to start a new chapter. A fresh makeover and a burst of new energy is certain to transform the spacious single level design that offers 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and provision for ensuite), family bathroom, a flexible rumpus/billiard room, kitchen/meals/family zone and a spacious lounge/dining room with beautiful open fireplace.
Wraparound veranda and pretty views across your acreage are certain to be an inspiration, while extras such as a 4-car carport, large garage/workshop with mezzanine, fenced paddocks and unbelievable proximity to Hurstbridge Village will also impress. Inspection is a must!
- Approximately 6 acres - suited to horses and hobby farmers
- Classic 4-bedroom family home with 3 living areas
- Huge potential to renovate and transform
- A short walk to shops, bus, primary school and train station
- An idyllic setting with creek frontage and fantastic privacy