This country cottage has recently undergone a full renovation and now delivers a sleek contemporary vibe that effectively contrasts with its timeless rural setting. Set on approximately 3.2 acres, this is the ultimate weekend retreat or tree-change opportunity.
Capturing sweeping views of rolling countryside, the stylish interior is defined by rich dark polished timber floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme, offering a spacious master bedroom, chic new bathroom and a light-filled open plan kitchen/meals/living zone boasting modern soft-close cabinetry and stunning pressed metal splashbacks.
Solar electricity (connected to the grid) and mains water supplemented by 12,000l water tanks keep running costs low, while the remaining acreage provides scope for equine facilities or hobby farming (STCA). With a double carport, ample off-street parking and a huge range of native birds and animals to observe, this could be the city escape you have been waiting for!
- Freshly renovated country cottage on approximately 3.2 acres
- Fabulous entry-level equine or hobby farm opportunity
- Breathtaking rural views, solar electricity, mains/tank water,
- Spacious master bedroom, stylish new bathroom
- Chic new kitchen/meals/living zone, split system heat/cooling and more
Contact Agent Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873