Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
This substantial family home enjoys a commanding position with magnificent bushland views and the fantastic quarter acre corner allotment will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers. The property offers a low maintenance format with plenty of room for cars and toys and easy access to add a pool or shed or even granny flat if needed (STCA). An ideal home especially for families through their growing years and beyond.
The bright freshly painted, cosy interior begins with a light-filled lounge/dining room that links to a massive alfresco deck for easy indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, leading through to the well-equipped kitchen/meals area and following on to a spacious and separate family room. There are 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-thru robe to ensuite) a tidy family bathroom, a large laundry and a separate study or 4th bedroom. For personalised comfort and practicality there are multiple reverse cycle split system air conditioners and easy-care polished timber floors.
The rear garden has extensive paving making it an ideal venue for family BBQs and playtime, leading to a level lawn terrace that has access via Pinnaroo Close. Out front a convenient double carport is reached off a maintenance free sealed driveway.
The location is superb too - within an easy walk to Hurstbridge shops, cafes and restaurants, primary school, medical centre, bus and less than 2kms to the train station. Make your move and call now to arrange an inspection!
Contact Agent : Richard Stepney 0408 347 930
- Spacious family home, generous quarter acre (1021m2 ) corner allotment
- Beautiful bushland views, abundant natural light, timber floors
- Lounge/dining room linked to a vast alfresco deck
- Well-equipped kitchen/meals, separate family room
- 3 robed bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Split system heating/cooling, double carport, dual access driveways
- Less than 2kms to the Train Station