Offered to market for the first time in over 50 years, this magical Arthurs Creek property enjoys first class views across rolling countryside, nearby hills and the Dandenong Ranges. The approximately 40 acre allotment has successfully run cattle for many years, with beautifully fenced fertile pasture, 5 dams, a range of outbuildings and an idyllic farmhouse on offer.
The classic residence is light and inviting, with 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), study, family bathroom, beautiful lounge/dining room with cosy wood fire, vast family room and old-style kitchen/meals complete with wood combustion stove, Asko dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
The sunny open air deck overlooks a pretty house garden, and there is an abundance of native birds and wildlife waiting to be discovered here. Finishing touches include heating/cooling, 2 wood fires, peaceful location, ample water tanks and a truly inspiring rural setting. Just 10 minutes' drive to Whittlesea or Laurimar shops, you have quality schools, Melbourne Airport and the CBD all within reach. What a place to call home!
- Picturesque 40 acre (approx.) property, magnificent rural views
- Light-filled classic farmhouse, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Central kitchen/meals - wood combustion stove, Asko dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- 5 dams, fully fenced paddocks, multiple sheds and outbuildings
- Pretty house garden, private peaceful locale, views of Mt Dandenong
Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
90/120 Day Settlement Preferable
For further information or to arrange an inspection outside scheduled open times please contact the agent : Richard Stepney 0408 347 930