Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation.
This tranquil Cottles Bridge property enjoys breathtaking views across mountains and countryside that make a truly inspiring first impression. The approximately 10 acre allotment has all the right ingredients for horse lovers, hobby farmers and nature enthusiasts alike, with a comfortable balance of pasture and bushland, a dam and a rustic mud brick residence ready and waiting.
Privately nestled among the trees this fantastic hilltop residence is ripe for renovation, featuring soaring cathedral ceilings, rich timbers, brick floors and windows that draw in the beautiful views on offer. The single level design delivers a lounge with fabulous open fireplace, kitchen/dining zone boasting solid timber cabinetry and walk-in pantry, 4 large bedrooms and family bathroom.
Extensive brick paving creates a generous alfresco entertaining space where you can soak up your surrounds, and there is more than enough room to add landscaped gardens, kids' play area, swimming pool, tennis court and more (STCA). With several garden sheds, a huge100,000l concrete water tank and an inspiring rural setting with wide open pasture and lush shady bushland - what a place to call home!
- Picturesque 10 acre (Approx) property suited to horses/hobby farming
- Breathtaking views, high-potential mud brick residence
- Lounge with OFP, kitchen/dining with timber cabinetry and walk-in pantry
- 4 big bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large paved alfresco area
- 1 dam, 100,000 water tank, several sheds
- Private peaceful locale just a short drive into Hurstbridge
For more information or to arrange an inspection outside scheduled opens please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408347930