Guaranteed to create a splash, this spacious family home offers elevated views and easy indoor/outdoor living complete with a sparkling in-ground pool for endless summer fun. Tucked at the end of a quiet cul de sac within St Helena College zone, this is the perfect place for families who love to entertain.
The single level home enjoys high ceilings, swathes of natural light and a flowing floor plan that includes a spacious formal lounge, large family room and open plan kitchen/dining with top quality timber cabinetry, stone benchtops and plenty of room to cook up a storm. There are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), zoned family bathroom and powder room.
A beautiful sandstone alfresco (with automated shade awning) seamlessly links every living zone to the crystal-blue heated in-ground pool/spa, creating a dream format for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, private low maintenance garden, poolside bathroom and an oversized double garage/workshop. With the advantage of easy access to St Helena, Diamond Creek and Greensborough amenities - you are quite simply spoilt for choice!
- Sensational family entertainer on 754m2
- Quiet court location within SHSC zone
- 3 spacious living zones, well-appointed kitchen
- 4 robed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, powder room
- Ducted heating/cooling, big double garage/workshop
- Solar/gas heated pool and spa, private low maintenance garden
- Automatic sprinkler system and feature garden lights