Located at the end of a peaceful cul de sac within the coveted St Helena College zone, this inviting home enjoys a wonderful sense of space that the whole family will appreciate. Set on an attractive 947m2 allotment with lawn for playtime, secure parking for a caravan or boat, plus a choice of alfresco decks, everything you could want is here!
The spacious single level design comprises 4 comfortable bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), crisp modern family bathroom, front-of-house study, formal lounge/dining room, modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and a light and spacious meals/family zone.
A sunbathed wraparound veranda and secluded rear deck offer a choice of alfresco dining options, while the garden has lots of room to move. Finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar electricity, water tank and double garage with internal access. Just moments from local schools, shops, bus and train station - book your inspection today!
- Light and spacious family home in quiet cul de sac
- 4 bedrooms, front-of-house study, 2 modern bathrooms
- Lounge/dining room, adjoining kitchen/meals/family zone
- Wraparound veranda, secluded rear deck, family-friendly garden
- Ducted heating/cooling, double garage, secure boat/van parking
- Moments from local schools, shops, bus and train station