Nestled in a peaceful cul de sac where you can walk to the heart of Hurstbridge in minutes, this attractive family home offers the complete Hurstbridge experience with fantastic village atmosphere, leafy natural setting and a full range of amenities nearby.
The flowing floor plan is immediately inviting, featuring 3 bedrooms with built-in robes (master with ensuite), front-of-house study/4th bedroom, family bathroom, central kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and open plan meals/family zone boasting a stunning open fireplace, treetop views and access to the large alfresco deck that makes indoor/outdoor entertaining a breeze.
The family-friendly rear garden has lots of lawn for playtime, vegie garden (with watering system) and hen house, while further features include ducted heating, air conditioning, under-house storage and more. Start 2020 in your idyllic Hurstbridge haven!
- Split level family home - easy walk to Hurstbridge Village
- Kitchen/meals/family with s/steel appliances and deck access
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, front-of-house study/4th bedroom
- Ducted heating, open fireplace, air conditioning
- Covered alfresco deck, under-house storage, family-friendly garden
Contact Agent for more details. Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873