Sitting proudly on 2 park-like acres right in the heart of St Andrews, this beautiful residence offers a quality country lifestyle where you can relax and entertain surrounded by manicured lawns, stunning landscaping and trademark eucalypts.
The sturdy, rendered double-brick homestead showcases high ceilings, timber floors and a lovely sense of space throughout the open plan living/dining zone and central kitchen with stainless steel appliances and fresh white cabinetry. There are 4 spacious bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and spa ensuite) and a zoned family bathroom.
Full length verandas and a sensational entertainer's pavilion equipped with wood-fired pizza oven and outdoor kitchen provide just the place for outdoor entertaining overlooking the stunning landscaped allotment complete with pitch and put golf, 2 dams (with recirculating water feature) and rolling lawns. Further features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, crisp white decor, outdoor spa, kitchen garden, chicken coop and a double garage. An easy walk to school, store and Saturday market and only a 12 minute drive to the train station in Hurstbridge - be quick to make this one yours!
- Sturdy double-brick family home set on 2 beautiful park-like acres
- Soaring high ceiling, timber floors, beautiful views all around
- Open kitchen/living/dining zone - s/steel appliances
- 4 big bedrooms (master with WIR/ensuite), zoned main bathroom
- Entertainer's pavilion, manicured lawn, 2 dams
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, double garage and more
For further information or to arrange inspections outside scheduled opens please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408347930 or email [email protected]