Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
Offering complete peace and tranquility on approximately 20 glorious acres of rolling pasture, this idyllic, ten-year-old country residence is nothing less than breathtaking. Well fenced and ideal as a hobby farm - this is the rural escape you've been searching for!
The warm and inviting 2-storey home features polished hardwood floors, high ceilings and has a relaxed ambience extending from the inviting lounge room, light-filled family room, kids' TV zone, right through to the spacious parents' retreat upstairs. The substantial master bedroom is complete with a gleaming ensuite and a large walk-in robe. The kitchen is the hub of the home and is equipped with a 900mm stainless steel cooker and a convenient walk-in pantry, while 3 further bedrooms (2nd with ensuite), a family bathroom, 2 wood fires and multiple split system air conditioning ensure space and year round comfort for the whole family.
Wraparound verandas create a seamless link to the spacious alfresco, beautifully established garden, sparkling in-ground swimming pool and the surrounding lush acreage. There is even a separate bungalow poolside. A huge powered machinery shed, palatial hen house, 2 dams, a large rainwater tank and pumping rights from the properties considerable Arthurs Creek frontage complete the package. Inspection will without doubt impress!
- Magical rural retreat on approx 20 rolling acres
- Fully fenced
- Arthurs Creek frontage with pumping rights
- Spacious 2-storey home with 4 living zones
- Well-equipped kitchen, 4 robed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Wraparound veranda, in ground pool, bungalow
- 2 wood fires, multiple split system heating/cooling, hardwood floors
- Huge machinery shed, 2 dams, hen house and more