Perfectly positioned to feel like you are living up in the treetops, this attractive family home enjoys gorgeous leafy views and 1287m2 of pretty native gardens that deliver plenty of room for outdoor family fun.
The split level design features polished timber floors, exposed beams and lovely high ceilings, comprising a spacious lounge/dining room with balcony access, good-sized kitchen with stainless steel cooker and beautiful outlook, 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, stylish modern bathroom and full-sized laundry.
Indoor/outdoor living is easy thanks to a vast covered alfresco deck that leads to the established gardens complete with cubby house, fire pit, thriving kitchen garden and a separate studio. Further features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar electricity, exterior blinds, double carport and circular driveway. Within easy reach of Hurstbridge shops, train station, bus, schools and more - be first to inspect.
- Split level family home 1287m2 of leafy native gardens
- Spacious living/dining with balcony, good-sized kitchen
- 3 robed bedrooms, stylish modern bathroom, full-sized laundry
- Vast alfresco deck, treetop views, kitchen garden, cubby house
- Separate studio, double carport, circular driveway, solar power
- Close to shops, schools, bus and train station