This striking architectural home is nestled on 1485m2 of idyllic Kinglake beauty and offers a family-sized design enhanced by rich reclaimed timbers, views of established landscaped gardens and a beautiful backdrop of grand old eucalypts.
Hand milled Mountain Ash floors and soaring high ceilings set the scene as you step inside this light and airy home. The generous floor plan delivers 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-thru robe to ensuite), stylish family bathroom, sleek modern kitchen boasting timber benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a cool industrial vibe, plus the open plan living/dining zone that is utterly breathtaking.
Outside amid the beautiful garden you will find a fantastic 6x3m workshop, private studio (with bathroom and pot belly stove), an abundance of fruit trees, hen house and carport. Quality extras include solar electricity (2.5kW/12 panels), toughened double glazing, secure fencing and more. One look will be all it takes - book an inspection today!
- Striking architectural home on 1485m2 gardens
- Rich reclaimed timbers, soaring high ceiling, leafy setting
- 4 robed bedrooms - master with walk-thru robe to ensuite
- Stylish modern bathroom, stunning kitchen/living/dining zone
- Separate studio, workshop, carport, fruit trees, hen house
- Solar electricity, separate studio and much more