On a beautiful 1076m2 tucked right in the heart of Panton Hill village, this inviting home rests amid pretty cottage gardens and is positioned adjacent to the Memorial Park to create a fantastic sense of space and lush green views from every window.
Freshly painted and shining bright, the 2-storey interior begins with an inviting fireside lounge room that leads to a country-style kitchen/meals where you can cook and eat together as a family. The master bedroom enjoys its own ensuite and walk-in robe, accompanied by 2 additional bedrooms, a bright updated bathroom, open study and downstairs retreat (with separate entrance).
Pretty verandas and beautiful decking mean you can choose your preferred outdoor space for alfresco dining on any given day, while wide lawn and a BBQ terrace create an idyllic family format. Finishing touches include a fantastic wood fire, evaporative cooling, modern blinds, shed and plenty of additional parking. A short stroll to the shop, primary school, childcare, community centre and sporting facilities - this home is position perfect.
- Central Panton Hill home on pretty 1076m2 gardens
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open study, downstairs retreat
- Inviting fireside lounge, country-style kitchen/meals
- Beautiful decking and verandas, paved BBQ zone
- Wide family-friendly lawn, ample parking
- Evaporative cooling, cosy wood fire and a great location
Contact Agent for more details. Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873