If ever there was a time to get moving - this is it! This exciting entry into the Hurstbridge property market is set on a 733m2 corner allotment with beautiful elevated views and just a 2-minute walk to the village shops, train station, parks, bus service and primary school.
Offering immeasurable appeal for the 1st home buyer, renovator or savvy investor, this classic home presents an inviting meals/living room with wood fire, solid timber kitchen, 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom.
A covered deck and paved BBQ area provide a great place to relax outdoors, while a sensational 2-car work shed, mezzanine and separate driveway access is a real highlight. With split system heating/cooling, gated off-street parking and unlimited potential for transformation - inspection is essential.
- Exciting 1st home/renovation/investment opportunity on 733m2
- Classic weatherboard home - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Meals/living zone with cosy wood fire, timber kitchen
- Split system heating/cooling, covered deck, BBQ area
- Huge 2-car work shed with mezzanine and separate driveway access
- Walk to cafes, shops, train station and primary school
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873