This magnificent family home on approximately 3 acres perfectly suited to horses or a hobby farm offers endless rural inspiration with the added bonus of a fully self-contained cottage, separate 2-room home office and large machinery shed.
The main residence is a beautifully presented weatherboard home featuring polished timber floors, vaulted ceiling and fresh neutral decor. Accommodation includes an open kitchen/dining/living zone boasting quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and easy indoor/outdoor flow, 3 robed bedrooms (master with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite), bright family bathroom and practical laundry.
Vast decking is perfect for entertaining overlooking the solar heated in-ground pool with sandstone surrounds. Beyond, the pretty house garden is accompanied by a dam, paddock, menage and a number of outbuildings. The separate B&B cottage has 2 bedrooms, open kitchen/meals/living, bathroom and excellent potential for extended family or guests.
Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar hot water, 80,000l water tanks, double carport and more. With easy access to the Panton Hill township you are just a short drive from Hurstbridge and Eltham shops and train station. Inspection will inspire.
- Attractive 3 acre property, 2 inviting residences
- 3-bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms and open living zone
- Pretty 2-bedroom B&B cottage ideal extended family or guests
- Well-equipped 2-room home office, huge machinery shed
- Solar IG pool, large alfresco deck, pretty garden, 1 dam
- Menage, fenced paddock, several outbuildings and more
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873