This exemplary family home nestled on a lush landscaped acre that is hidden in the heart of town offers is quite simply one of Kinglake's finest. The magnificent gardens and outstanding privacy on offer here belies this fantastic central position just a short stroll from the local shops, Kinglake Hotel and bus service.
The expansive residence features high ceilings, polished timber floors and beautiful garden views throughout 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), zoned family bathroom, plush formal lounge, open study and a vast kitchen/dining/living zone complete with stainless steel appliances (900mm cooker), walk-in pantry and a seamless link to the big covered alfresco deck - the ultimate entertaining space!
The glorious garden has many quiet nooks and suntraps to discover, while a spa gazebo, playground, kitchen garden, frog pond are the icing on the cake. The huge 12x6m garage is also home to a 2-bedroom/1-bathroom studio ideal for guests or extended family, and this property is also blessed with solar electricity, large water tanks, bore water, single carport and ducted heating/refrigerative cooling. Feature-packed and ready to impress come inspection day - be first to inspect!
- Exemplary family home on a lush garden acre
- Secluded yet convenient location - walk to shops, bus and more
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 spacious living zones, alfresco deck
- Stylish kitchen with s/steel appliances and big walk-in pantry
- Glorious gardens, spa gazebo, ducted heating/cooling
- 12x6m garage with 2 bed/1 bath studio, solar electricity and more