DUAL STREET FRONTAGES
Nestled in the heart of Hurstbridge, this charming 2-bedroom weatherboard home is positioned in a quiet picturesque street with handy rear laneway access.
The residence has been meticulously renovated, featuring 2 good-sized bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe) and 2 bathrooms, this home also enjoys a light-filled kitchen linked via French doors to an expansive alfresco deck that makes a fantastic second living area.
Additional features include evaporative cooling, split system air conditioning, gas ducted heating, remote rear gate and a stunning barn-like garage/man cave to be the envy of all, complete with pitched roof, mezzanine floor, WC and bar. The only decision you will have to make is whether to work in it or throw a party in it, maybe you can do both!
Offering immeasurable appeal with beautiful elevated views and an easy 2-minute walk to the village shops, train station, parks, bus service and primary school - inspection is a must.
- Dual street frontages
- Large garage with rear lane access, remote gate
- Ducted heating/cooling, air-con
- Walk to shops, school, bus and more
Mason White McDougall Coronavirus Update
At this point in time we will only be offering private inspections in line with Government guidelines.
Please familiarise yourself with our process prior to any private inspections.
- Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including any Mason White McDougall Team Member.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- As we are not conducting "open homes", we politely request that you may be required to wait outside the property and people will only be allowed to enter individually.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Alternatively, there may be instances where the agent can facetime from the property instead of a prospective tenant physically entering the home.