Immersed in the irresistible charm of central Hurstbridge, this alluring architecturally designed home is certain to capture hearts thanks to its gorgeous garden setting, flowing 2-storey design and unbeatable convenience to all local amenities.
The freshly painted interior is immediately inviting, high ceilings throughout, featuring 3 robed bedrooms (ground floor master with ensuite), zoned main bathroom, powder room, a spacious kitchen boasting sleek white cabinetry, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances, plus an open plan meals/living zone with leafy garden views.
Step outside to discover a sunny alfresco deck with a fabulous wood-fired pizza oven, all surrounded by lush greenery that together creates an idyllic outdoor space to relax and entertain. Finishing touches include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, double remote garage and generous storage options. An easy walk to shops, school, bus, train station and a rich selection of cafes and eateries - this is living!
- Alluring architecturally designed home on a easy to maintain 435m2.
- Fantastic central Hurstbridge position - walk to everything
- High ceilings throughout.
- Quality kitchen - walk-in pantry, s/steel appliances
- Open plan living/dining zone, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate powder room.
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, freshly painted interior.
- Energy efficient home with double glazed windows throughout.
- 3 separate decks for outdoor living.
- Alfresco deck with pizza oven, leafy garden,
- double remote garage with storage
Contact Agent for private inspection: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873