This immaculate Hurstbridge home on 680m2 has been beautifully updated and renovated to wonderful effect. Featuring chic floating floors and fresh contemporary decor, the interior is full of natural light, with beautiful views across the treetops. Positioned within walking distance of Hurstbridge Village, this home promises total comfort for many years to come.
The 2-storey floor plan begins with an open meals/living zone with double doors to the stunning elevated deck. The country-style kitchen is well-equipped with quality cabinetry and appliances, while further accommodation includes 3 robed bedrooms (private downstairs master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite), study, family bathroom, downstairs retreat and full-sized laundry with garden access.
Outside, a choice of alfresco decks ensure you can always find the perfect place for outdoor entertaining and family time, while additional features include split system heating/cooling, modern carpet, shed, double carport and off-street parking. Moments from Hurstbridge shops, bus, train station and primary school, this is what you've been waiting for!
- Stylish updated family home on 680m2
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living zone, downstairs retreat
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, full-sized laundry
- A choice of 3 decked alfresco areas, leafy garden setting
- Double carport, off-street parking, garden shed
- Split system heating/cooling, stylish decor throughout