This beautifully updated three bedroom home brims with Hurstbridge appeal and nestles in leafy eucalypt surrounds, belying its convenient location in a friendly village.
From a welcoming spacious entrance hall to the beckoning dream kitchen with its bespoke practicality and brand new Bosch appliances, including the colour coded three door fridge to the adjoining comfortable eating area. Evaporative cooling is ducted and effective throughout the summer.
Just a step away is the north facing living room and large rear deck will surely captivate you. Featuring Royal Oak wooden floors and fresh curtains and a brand new Scandinavian style wood burning stove to compliment its ducted central gas heating, all conspiring to create a relaxing atmosphere.
The gleaming family bathroom has been completely modernised and has the water wise toilet which opens separately off the sizeable adjoining spacious laundry.
The huge back yard with rainwater tanks installed and a tidy garden shed presents a blank canvas for the, kids, pets, creative gardener and playground planners out there.
The location couldn't be better when you're just a short walk to Hurstbridge Village shops, school, cafes, bus and train station. A unique, quality home offering a very special lifestyle indeed - be quick to make it yours.
- Beautifully updated family home with sensational views
- North facing lounge room with new wood fire and oak floors
- Gorgeous new kitchen complete with quality appliances
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Ducted heating, new Coonara, Evaporative Cooling
- Generous 670m2 allotment with a huge back yard
- Sunny rear deck
- Easy walk to Hurstbridge shops, bus, train station, school and cafes
Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408347930 for further information and to arrange a viewing.