THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PLEASE CALL OUR SALES AGENT DIRECTLY
This beautiful 20 acre (approx.) property is blessed with breathtaking views across paddocks, bushland and the magnificent Kinglake Ranges, presenting limitless potential for extended families, hobby farmers and those in search of an equestrian lifestyle.
The spacious main residence features lovely high ceilings, exposed beams and plenty of natural light, comprising 3 robed bedrooms (spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite), classic family bathroom, beautiful fireside lounge room with adjoining dining room, updated kitchen equipped with a 900mm stainless steel cooker and a vast downstairs rumpus room that steps out into the pretty gardens.
A separate 2 bedroom/2-bathroom cottage provides a private independent dwelling ideal for guests, rental or extended family. It enjoys spectacular views from the inviting rear balcony and includes open plan kitchen/living plus a separate downstairs living/3rd bedroom.
Further to this you will find a double carport, abundant storage, acres of fenced pasture, 1 dam, holding yards and several outbuildings. Within easy reach of Kangaroo Ground Pony Club, Panton Hill General Store and everything that Hurstbridge Village has to offer, this unique property is quite simply a must-see.
- Almost 20 acres well suited to horses or a hobby farm
- 3-bedroom main residence - 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, updated kitchen
- 2-bedroom cottage with 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living, rumpus/3rd bedroom
- Fenced acreage, 1 dam, several outbuildings, double carport, abundant storage
- Magnificent views across countryside to the Kinglake Ranges
- Easy access to pony club, Panton Hill Store and Hurstbridge Village