Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
Your dream rural lifestyle awaits you at this beautiful 7-acre property. Set high on the hill, this tastefully renovated family home enjoys fantastic views across countryside to the Dandenong Ranges and plenty of room to keep horses or embark upon a hobby farm. Best of all, you will still have the convenience of central Diamond Creek only a matter of minutes from your door.
The spacious single level homestead presents a modern interior complete with clever zoning, stylish timber-look, ceramic tile flooring, fresh carpet and reverse cycle airconditioning throughout. The flowing floorplan delivers 4 robed bedrooms (feature master suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite), a separate study or 5th bedroom, served by two family bathrooms, an inviting loungeroom warmed by a sensational open fireplace, a kids' retreat and the central kitchen/meals area showcases solid timber cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
An expansive covered alfresco adds an awesome indoor/outdoor element which extends to a multi-car carport, while further afield you will find a huge machinery shed with mezzanine and 3 bay workshop and adjacent hayshed. Great for a few horses there are 6 paddocks, a large dam out front, water tanks and a round yard.
Within easy reach of local schools, train station, bus, shops and more - book your inspection and prepare to fall in love!
Contact Agent - Richard Stepney 0408347930
- 7 acre property within easy reach of central Diamond Creek
- Ideal for horses or hobby farm, with hilltop views to Mt Dandenong
- Fully renovated family home, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study/5th bedroom
- Fireside lounge room, kids' retreat, timer kitchen/meals with s/steel appliances
- Split system heating/cooling, large covered alfresco, multi-car carport
- Huge machinery shed, 1 dam, 6 paddocks, water tanks and more